Freitag, 25. April 2014

The laws of physics...

...ye cannot change....


Yesterday I finished a comission late at night (or better: early in the morning...it's that shocking moment when the birds start to sing outside and you realize what time it is already.)

Happily I turned around to clean the brushes and by doing so unintentionally knocked over the water glas...the least thing I needed. *Arrgh!*

But instead of spilling the water all over the room or to break the glass it just fell perfectly upside down, with just a few drops spilled around it.
I never saw something like this:

The water remained allmost completely inside the glass.

Today I left it like that; I'm just too curious to see how long the glass can hold the water this way...






2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, that is one of the strangest thing I have seen in a long time, and I must admire your perseverance on tiding up you're workplace and tools at "those early morning hours" after a long night of work burning the midnight oil.

    Daniel

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks, Daniel.
    Most of the time I'm nitpicking with cleaning my brushes (after some sad losses I became diligent).
    My workplace can become pretty messy from time to time though...(due to those early hours ;-))

    AntwortenLöschen